Two teenage boys have appeared in court charged with murdering a 15-year-old boy found stabbed in a park.
Surrey Police officers were called to a woodland area in Stoke Park, off Lido Road in Guildford, on Monday evening following reports of a stabbing.
The 15 and 16-year-old defendants, who cannot be named because of their ages, are accused of killing and conspiring to rob the boy named by police as Luis Gabriel Guembes.
The teenagers, who appeared separately at Guildford Magistrates’ Court on Saturday, are also charged with possession of a bladed article in a public place.
Police previously said members of the public and paramedics attended on Monday but Luis was pronounced dead at the scene.
Judge Julie Cooper told the 16-year-old: “These matters, as you’ve probably been told, can’t be dealt with in youth court and all matters are being sent to the crown court at Guildford.”
He is due to appear at Guildford Crown Court on Monday. Both teenagers remain in youth detention.

